I am a student at goldfields primary this is a place were i will be able to share my learning with you. please note....some work won't be edited just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. i would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Refugees kids & adults

                                  Click on this link to see the photo and were I got it from

I can see lots of people.
I can see lots of tents. 
I think the shipping container at the back of the camp are something to do with water.
I think that the white circles that the adults are holding are satellites.
I wonder what the refugees eat.
I wonder how long the refugees will stay at the refugee camp.
I wonder how old the refugee kids and adults are.
I wonder what countries the refugees come from 

No comments:

Post a Comment